Kinh nghiệm: Hơn 1 năm kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Cử nhân
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Trưởng Nhóm
Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
*** JOB DESCRIPTION
1. Teacher and teaching assistant management
- Recruit and train teachers, teaching assistants according to curriculum, lesson plans provided.
- Communicate with teachers, provide materials supporting teachers, teaching assistants in using virtual classroom software, deliver lessons to students efficiently.
- Control teaching quality and feedback teachers, teaching assistants to improve overall quality.
- Ranking teachers and teaching assistants on monthly basis; report to Academic Manager.
2. Student management
- Conduct speaking entrance tests (online and offline) to assess English level of students.
- Based on reading, writing, speaking tests, ranking the student and design personalized learning path for student to reach learning outcomes and parents expectation.
- Coordinate with consulting department to consult parents about the programs.
- Watch student’s progress and advise teachers, teaching assistants personalized teaching strategies for such student.
- Coordinate with Operations department to remind student and parents about learning activities, progress.
- Communicate with parents to update and answer inquiries about students’ progress.
- Update parents with student progress and suggest extra materials, practices if needed.
- Mark student’s extra practices, exercises or support parents, student based on their request.
- Report students’ progress and issues to Academic Managers on monthly basis.
- Support Operations department to schedule teaching time; match students and teachers.
- Manage classes and coordinate to solve academic issues incurred during classes.
4. Curriculum Development
- Support Curriculum Development Department to adjust curriculums
- Design extra practices for students if needed.
*** WORKING HOUR AND LOCATION
- Working hour: Full time, 5 days/week and 8 hours/day.
- Location: 6th Floor, 178/8 D1 Street (Nguyen Van Thuong Street), Ward 25, Binh Thanh District, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
*** COMPENSATION AND OPPORTUNITY
- Competitive salary: From VND 10,000,000/month to VND 15,000,000/month.
- Opportunity to involve in disruptive project which may change traditional English language teaching scenario
- Opportunity to learn and expose to new learning technology
- Opportunity to develop becoming Academic Manager in 6 months.
- Other benefits according to Vietnamese law
- Academic background and qualification: University degree in English Pedagogy or university degree with teaching experience.
- At least 1 year in teaching English, candidates with experiences in online teaching are preferred.
- Candidates who are exposed to teaching English for kids from 3 - 11 years old are preferred
- Strong office productivity level
- Advanced communication skill, teamwork, time management
- Eager to learn, ambitious and energetic
- Responsible, hard-working and ready to work to meet deadline
Người liên hệ:
Địa chỉ: Tầng 6, tòa nhà Thịnh Phát, 178/8 Đường D1, phường 25 , Quận Bình Thạnh , Hồ Chí Minh , Việt Nam
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: 01/01/1970