Thông tin tuyển dụng nhanh
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc:
Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Trưởng Nhóm
Yêu cầu giới tính:
Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
Responsible for assisting the Production Manager with managing and supporting the Rep Office production team while monitoring the Critical Path from pre-production to delivery.
Daily tasks will include problem solving and working alongside Merchandisers, Controllers and their assistants to ensure production starts on-time to planning.
Other responsibilities will include direct communication with teams in overseas offices to resolve the day to day issues while assisting the Production Manager and helping with company objectives.
Main Duties/ Responsibilities:
• Supervising, coordinating, advising and supporting the Production Team.
• Monitoring weekly Production Schedules and Critical Paths against Planning.
• Resolving discrepancies between customers PO, docket, BOM and KTOF.
• Checking production documents and information match on the systems.
• Ensuring factories receive all relevant information to start production on-time.
• Solving production issues related to Merchandising and Controlling.
• Co-operating with the Rep Office team to achieve delivery on time.
• Maintaining detailed working guidelines for the Production team.
• Translation and explanation between Vietnamese and English languages.
• Direct telecommunications, Skype meetings with overseas offices and teams.
• Establish and maintain working relationships with suppliers, factories and Alison Hayes staff.
• Addition merchandising tasks that might be requested from time to time.
• Reporting directly to the Vietnam Production Manager.
Key Contacts / Relationships:
• Factories and Suppliers
• Vietnam Rep Office team & QC team
• Alison Hayes UK & Romania office teams
• 25,000,000 – 26,000,000 VND depending on experience.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- 25,000,000 – 26,000,000 VND depending on experience
- Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance according to Labor Laws
- Professional, dynamic working environment
Yêu cầu công việc
Experience/ Qualification Level:
• Advanced written and spoken Vietnamese and English languages.
• Garment Factory / Rep Office Apparel Merchandising Experience (minimum 10 years).
• Advanced with Microsoft Office Excel, Word, Outlook and PDF.
• Experience with ERP systems would be an advantage.
Personal Abilities/ Skills:
• Strong Character and natural Leader but also Flexible and Adaptive.
• Self-driven and motivated, whilst working in an open plan office.
• Ability to multi task while supporting colleagues and manage own workload.
• Ability to identify problems and solve them in a timely manner.
• Attention to detail to ensure work is Accurate.
• Excellent Coordination and Communication skills.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
Thông tin liên hệ
Người liên hệ:
4th Floor, Lot A59/I, No 7 Street, Vinh Loc Industrial Park, Binh Hung Hoa B Ward, Binh Tan district, HCMC
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: